Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Great Day

Yesterday was a wonderful day. After spending Friday night running around Lake Union and eating victory nachos outside at the Nickerson Street Salon with my wonderful friend Annabelle, I went to sleep thinking it was a great night. And then I woke up Saturday and realized I was going to harness Friday night and turn it into a great Saturday. SO, yesterday I:
  • Spent the morning with Ben lounging around the house
  • Got new running shorts, that have a boy short underneath. (I can't wait to try them out on our long run tomorrow!)
  • Ate a Molly Moon's ice-cream cone ('scout' mint) before lunch
  • Picked up my library books that finally came in
  • Enjoyed the beautiful hot Seattle late-summer day
  • Watched the Huskies beat Idaho...Go Dawgs!
  • Read one of my new books
  • Watched a movie
  • Made a salad out of my Runner's World magazine, which was delicious (sweet potato & bacon?...yumm)
  • And thoroughly  embraced relaxing on one of my last day's before school starts.
I am excited for fall, but as long as summer wants to keep giving us these warm sunny days, I am going to make sure to enjoy them to the fullest. What did you do? 

No comments: