- write vows...(oh wait, that goes under big things)
nevermind, i guess they're all big things...
- create slideshow (fyi, the pictures of ben as a little boy are so cute it's ridiculous)
- make 300 plus truffles for favor boxes
- create music playlists for mingling and the dance party
- get bridal party gifts
- make sure the hair/make-up team, photographer, violinist, minister, etc. etc. etc. are all on the same page...not sure which page...maybe 84
- order food, wine...
- hope it doesn't freeze so there are still flowers at the farmer's market (not really a to-do, just a small dance to the rain god every night, about keeping it liquid, and not ice)
- write thank-you's to...well...everyone...(this is actually very relaxing...i know i'm kind of sick)
- and what was "GC"? i wrote it on my to-do list and now don't know what it was...urgh
- keep family in check...i swear you never know the lovely intricacies of your family until it's wedding time.
- and just a few more things...
not complaining...love planning the wedding...and not stressed...just a little overwhelmed that there isn't enough time in the day....maybe i should stop blogging...okay...bye.